Leidos is seeking an AWACS Radar Shop Advisor with knowledge of the Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) E-3 AWACS radar system. The AWACS Radar Shop Advisor will be part of the Contractor Engineering and Technical Support team in support of a U.S. Air Force Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This is a one-year assignment with option to renew. Assignment location may be one of seven locations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia per the Performance Work Statement.
The AWACS Radar Shop Advisor shall perform work that applies a broad theoretical and practical technical knowledge to include, but not limited to, the following:
- Advises AVMF Commander on Technical consulting relating radar
- Provide engineering consultation to resolve radar problems
- Assist (AVMF) Commander to accomplish work requirements
- Train RSAF personnel
- Supervises Radar section personnel
- Analyzes performance of AWACS Radar systems
- Make correspondence to all organizations to accomplish work requirements
- Provide technical support to Radar Officer
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering
- Fifteen (15) years of experience with AWACS radars
- At least Five (5) years of experience equivalent to RSAF Nine (9) Skill level
- Knowledgeable of working and service of radar on aircraft
- Must have advance course in the radar problems and repair
- Able to evaluate the Radar Sys (IFF)
- Knowledgeable of RSAF Technical Terminologies
- Must be able to demonstrate past examples of cultural adaptability and ability to establish a trusted professional relationship with an international customer.
- Arabic language proficiency.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Electrical Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.