Leidos is seeking a Software Developer to support our CITS III effort in Stuttgart, Germany. You will be part of a dynamic team providing maintenance support and ASP.NET Software Development for multiple COCOM’s, associated staff elements, and organizations. The supported commands require development support services for the continued enhancement, operation, and maintenance of their Theater Security Cooperation (TSC) software applications. You must be able to work within a team environment to develop, install, test, debug, document Web-based applications, assure web server and application server technical performance and compliance, and diagnose and fix issues with web applications. Primary duties include both daily maintenance of existing web applications, as well as assisting on modernization projects for legacy applications.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Planning, developing, installing, and configuring web-based applications.
- Working with the development team, enterprise support personnel, and database administrators to develop and maintain new and existing applications.
- Performing full stack development which requires demonstrated experience ASP.NET / ASP.NET Core web applications using C#.
- Demonstrating a working knowledge of Domain Driven Design, Event Sourcing, Test Driven Design, and the patterns and practices to realize these at scale in a distributed environment.
• Bachelor's Degree and 4+ years experience developing web applications using C# ASP.NET / ASP.NET Core
• Active DOD Secret Clearance with ability to obtain and maintain Top Secret Clearance
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• CompTIA Security+ (or other certification IAW DoD 8570.1 Technical Level II)
• Willingness to work flexible hours
• Must meet TESA requirements
One of the following computing environment (Microsoft) certifications (or similar) are required:
• Programming in C#
• Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
• Developing Microsoft Azure and Web Services
• Software Testing with Visual Studio
• HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.