Leidos is seeking a candidate to serve as the Incident & Problem Manager for the ESA IV portfolio. The Incident & Problem Manager will be the primary lead across the ESA IV portfolio and work with all stakeholders to plan and coordinate all activities to identify, monitor, track, and report on major incidents or incidents spanning multiple customers. The Incident & Problem Manager will also prevent problems and resulting incidents from happening, to eliminate recurring incidents, and to minimize the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Driving the creation of the incident and problem management process for ESA IV.
- Establishing and cultivating relationships with stakeholders to create and support the incident and problem management processes
- Documenting and training team members on the ESA IV incident and problem management process.
- Analyzing data to understand issue/problem trends, frequency, and sources.
- Compose executive summary level communication regarding outage.
- Initiating, coordinating, and managing major issues/problems among many stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree and 12+ years' experience or equivalent years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Must be curious and have a passion for solving problems.
- Ability to write and deliver executive level summary communications.
- Demonstrated experience with IT services and ServiceNow (or other ITSM) operations.
- Experience with Service Desk and Incident escalation and Problem management.
- Detailed understanding of IT enterprise components - hardware, software, licensing, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and drive consensus.
- ITIL certification
This position requires the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance. Per the contract, U.S. Citizenship is required.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Process
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.