The Health Business Development and Strategy Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Business Development and Strategy Operations/Marketing Analyst to work in our Reston, VA office.
This individual will support the Leidos Health Business Development and Strategy Operations lead in carrying out strategic, operational and system initiatives. Specifically this role includes marketing and communications support at the Group-level, reporting metrics, CRM-efficiency, pipeline management and partnership with Finance while uncovering operational efficiencies across a variety of areas.
Reporting to the Group Business Development and Strategy Operations Lead, primary responsibilities will include:
- Serve as primary lead for CRM activity and reporting; responsible for data integrity, automation, BD metrics
- Responsible for win plan progress for top opportunities and Group pipeline management
- Partner with Finance, Contracts and BD Operations team on gross award reconciliations and book-to-bill analysis
- Supports preparation efforts for leadership and special project development as well as monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasts
- Track Group-level new business funds and required workflow management
- Strong understanding of business development and capture process
- Discover/share BD lessons learned and best practices
- Discover efficiencies & automation for processes/functionality and CRM reporting
- Group-level POC for all HQ trade show coordination and Group marketing activity
- Manage Group-level events to include responsibility of financial/budget components, processes and deliverables execution; marketing events include but are not limited to trade shows, sponsorships, charitable contributions, memberships
- Work with VP of strategy and strategy team to align marketing activity and content, and deliver business trends/CI analysis to business development organization
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of related experience
- Microsoft Office efficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization
- Prior business development experience
- Strong financial acumen (understanding of backlog, factoring, book-to-bill)
- Graphics/PowerPoint design presentation abilities
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.