This position will provide technical SME services to the Leidos Bridgewater quality assurance manager and team to include expectation management and consultations with regard to the management and correspondence with DCMA Quality Assurance Specialists and DCMA GGR/GFRs.
The qualified consultant will advise the resident quality manager and quality team members in aviation requirements and compliance.
- Requires an Bachelor’s degree and four (4) years of prior relevant experience, or Masters with two (2) years of prior relevant experience; Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of Army regulations such as, AR 95 / AR 385, DCMA Instructions (ex. 82.10-11), aerospace standards such as NAS 410, and compliance with OSHA, Hazmat and other safety regulations.
- In addition, the individual must have experience and knowledge of fixed wing propeller aircraft to include aircraft maintenance and inspection requirements and a working knowledge of Part 145 Repair Station and FAA requirements.
- The individual must have prior experience working with government agencies such as DCMA, INSCOM, and Army Program Management Offices.
- AS9100 or ISO 9001 Certificate
- Engaging individual able to work well under stress
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Consult Emp
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.