Leidos is seeking an Information Techncial specialist to partner on a large enterprise IT contract for the DOD. Candidates will work directly with ISSMs and operations in order to maintain and investigate cyber incidents. They will identify vulnerabilities and work off findings alongside system administrators.
- Ensure the protecting the organization's information and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording and destruction
- Identify and define system security incidents
- Conduct cyber forensic investigations, prepare and document findings
- Support cyber security testing
- Support data recovery efforts
- Implement Government approved / accepted engineered solutions
- Act upon events as reported in the platform’s monitoring system
- Participate in system security audits and risk assessments as directed by government leads
- Ensure IA remediation efforts are effective to reduce overall attacks on the IT infrastructure
- Ensure compliance with good cyber posture and enforce policy
- Integrates with existing continuous diagnostics and mitigation (CDM) tools to provide transparent
- Ensure compliance with DISA STIGs and CYBERCOM WARNORDs and the Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA security patches)
- Supports customer requirements in a 24/7/365 environment.
- Knowledge of DISA STIGs and CYBERCOM WARNORDs and the Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVA security patches).
- Experience coordinating with Information System Security Managers (ISSM) in testing, documenting, and achieving accreditation of systems throughout the development process, and achieving operational acceptance.
- Experience conducting cyber security investigations.
- Proficiency in cyber security investigations tools.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues across multiple project areas/teams.
- Experience working with customers.
- Candidate must, at a minimum, meet DoD 8570.11- IAT Level II certification requirements (currently Security+ CE, CCNA-Security, GSEC, or SSCP).
- Candidate must, at a minimum, have IAM Level 2 certification (CISSP).
Requires BS and 2 – 4 years (4 years of additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a bachelor's degree) or a Master’s Degree with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience (5 years of additional experience may be substituted in lieu of a master's degree) .
Security Clearance Requirement
Must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph in order to be considered for this position.
Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
- Knowledge of the complex environment involving shared IC networks and multiple security enclaves is desired.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.