The Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Operation within the Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Division F&BO Sr. Manager to support 2 Divisions (Army & Mission Partners and Navy & Enterprise Services) with ~$150M in annual revenues. The Division F&BO Sr. Manager will be responsible for managing a team of Program Finance Analysts to support the programs within the portfolio, supporting the Division Manager and establishing strong customer relationships.
- Attending program management reviews and key customer meetings
- Establishing program processes
- Providing valuable data to program leadership to support operational decision making
- Managing the programs financial forecast and risks/opportunities
- Billing/Cash collection/unbilled management
- EAC management
- Customer deliverable reporting
- Program performance management including Earned value management (where applicable)
- Subcontractor oversight
- Contract funding
- Program Issue resolution
- Growth & Development of first line leaders and financial analysts
- Bachelors and 8+ years of relevant experience or Masters and 6+ years of relevant experience
- Must have experience managing finances and business operations for government contracts
- Previous experience managing junior and mid-level financial analysts and fostering employee skills in collaboration and problem solving
- Ability to thoroughly review EACs for accuracy and compliance
- Pricing strategy lead for large capture opportunities.
- Proficient in Program Finance process, practices and policies
- Familiar with indirect cost structures, Service centers, Costpoint, Oracle Hyperion (Financial planning) Tool
- Ability to manage multiple priorities across a diverse portfolio of programs.
- Able to think strategically, lead a diverse team, and grasp a firm understanding of the business goals and priorities and what it takes to execute.
- Ability to think “outside of the box” and a focus on growth of both revenue and profit.
- Ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
- Advanced degree preferred (MBA or CPA), or willingness to pursue advanced degree
- PMP certification
- Experience working with a variety of government customers and management of Enterprise IT type work
- Strong command of cost accounting and revenue recognition practices and policies
- Proficient in developing various financial and baseline models
- Solid understanding of all government contract types and types of proposals
- Effective cash management skills including driving tough situations to a favorable outcome
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Operations Finance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.