Are you sitting down? Ok, good. Here's that opportunity! You know, the one you've been searching for to rapidly advance your career in Intelligence! Our highly visible program supports stakeholders in National Intelligence on a great team of highly-regarded professionals. The lovely area of Bethesda, MD is the location. This program offers very competitive pay $160-200k, and not only provides you with 5 WEEKS of PTO (paid time off), but you also have a "personal time bank" that allows you to take time off for personal appointments outside of your PTO, 10 holidays, 10 sick days on day one and each anniversary date (banked if not used), 401(k) matching of 5% with a generous 3-year full vesting schedule! Wait! There's more...we have flexible start and end work times (Mon-Fri you can work between the hours of 6am and 7pm). The best part of all is....we really care about you and helping you grow your career! Our management communicates regularly and often with you to see how you are doing; if you need help or guidance with anything; if you're ready to take on more responsibility; be promoted; or maybe you're leaning towards trying a new program. We are BIG believers in promoting from within. So much so, we strategically go after similar programs to keep you gainfully employed and hopefully become a Leidos Life-r, as we say. In a nutshell, the opportunities for you to grow here are VAST!
Leidos is seeking a Sr. Enterprise System Architect to support a large customer organization. Position is located in Bethesda, MD. Candidates must currently possess a TS/SCI Polygraph security clearance.
Responsibilities and tasks may include some or all of the following:
- Support all aspects of the evolution of the Intelligence Community Enterprise Architecture, to include technical assessments and technical requirements analysis, as well as future capability needs (near and long-term) to drive the design and integration of the IT Enterprise.
- Assist with developing, integrating, and maintaining the Intelligence Community Enterprise Architecture.
- Support the promotion of sharing and reusing IT applications and solutions.
- Support the architecture and strategic design guidance of a collaborative sharing services program
- Coordinate boards and other technical working groups.
- Support all aspects of the current and planned future state of the Core user capabilities: Analytics, Collaboration, Enabling Services, and Search and Discovery.
- Assist with engaging with mission users and translating their requirements into detailed technical solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- At least 15 years’ experience and extensive knowledge of enterprise architecture and especially with respect to the Federal Government and the IC in particular.
- Experience delivering solution architectures for large complex enterprise transformation efforts, requiring the deployment of shared services including legacy systems modernization and replacement
- Experience leading large architecture initiatives including the identification, scheduling and managing of architecture activities and artifacts
- Understanding of information technology functions and services supporting the IC and the missions of its respective agencies
- Familiarization/experience with enterprise computing and enterprise class commercial technologies
- Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or Information Technology is desired.
- Experience collaborating with diverse IC stakeholders to drive consensus and forward progress.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.