Leidos is seeking Systems Integrators with TS/SCI clearances and polygraphs to work on an intelligence community information technology (IT) contract in the Reston, VA, area. Systems Integrators are responsible for managing the integration of different IT systems and components. They are also responsible for conducting analysis of transition planning, intelligence information requirements, and developing architecture baselines.
- Analyze customer requirements and develop and implement system integration plans.
- Manage the integration of hardware, software, networking, and storage products within complex networks.
- Provide research and assistance with implementation of community policies and guidance.
- Support business process improvements or systems analysis for missions, systems, and fiscal requirements.
- Assist in development of project documentation.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience implementing automation solutions
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- ITIL Certifications
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Integration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.