The records manager will develop, manage and sustain the organizations records and information management program in support of classified U.S. Government activities. The records manager will ensure compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and policies governing DoD and USAF Special Access Programs (SAPs), specifically records management requirements of SAPs. Report status and provide advice to senior leaders to ensure compliance with all aspects of the records and information management program.
1. Demonstrate an ability to acquire necessary knowledge to ensure compliance with applicable Federal and Public Laws/Executive Orders/DOD Directives/Air Force Instructions, and National Archives and Records Administration guidelines and polices governing Special Access Program life-cycle management of records to include electronic records and information.
2. Knowledge of records management principles, policies and guidance to operate storage/staging facility and conduct staff assistance visits.
3. Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft office products.
4. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
5. Ability to establish a sustainable records management system, both electronic and paper.
1. Develop records management system
2. Develop records storage system
3. Manage and sustain records management and storage system
4. Provide recommendations and status of records to senior organization leaders
5. Ensure compliance with all aspects of Special Access Program lifecycle records management
Position requires a BS (or equivalent experience) and 4+ years of related experience. Additionally, a TOP SECRET/SCI clearance with polygraph is required. Training will be provided by the customer for up to 3 months.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Documentation Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.