careC2 is hiring a Data Scientist in Charlotte, NC to assist with the requirements definition, enterprise architecture definition, application functional and technical design, external software interface design, integration, test and generation of supporting engineering artifacts including Big Data sources for our careC2 business.
As our Data Scientist, the responsibilities for this position include requirements definition, enterprise architecture definition, application functional and technical design, external software interface design, integration, test and generation of supporting engineering artifacts. You will recommend Cloud AWS and other Big Data sources in support of careC2's strategy for Products and Engineering group. You will also coordinate with other technical staff on work that has significant impact on project results/outputs. You will evaluate alternatives and change requests to include cost, schedule, risk, and supportability for enterprise applications. Anticipated travel for this role is 10%, dependent upon the primary location of the candidate and development team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology with 0-2 years of relevant experience
- U.S. citizenship is required for position
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Ability to understand and define system/software architectures using abstract frameworks
- Knowledge and experience with architecture and complex system engineering documentation
- Experience with Microsoft Office application tools to include Visio Familiar with the Atlassian Tool Suite (Jira/Confluence) is strongly preferred
- Experience with model based systems engineering tools (MagicDraw, Enterprise Architect, or Rational Rhapsody)
- Experience with cloud computing environments
- Experience with SaaS delivery platforms
- Experience with integrating human-centric design
- Experience with Health field related enterprise applications
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.