The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Senior All Source/DCGS-A Instructor at Fort Bragg, NC.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Serve as the senior subject matter expert who facilitates execution of brigade level intelligence certification events encompassing the Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE), Mission Rehearsal Exercises, and other specialized exercises as required.
- Provide liaison and direct support to the INSCOM Brigade Commander and Senior Intelligence Officer (SIO) responsible for generating an operational environment for unit training exercises, assisting and mentoring in the overall planning and delivery of the exercise.
- In conjunction with conventional force maneuver and other war fighting function planners, coordinate, integrate, synchronize, and prepare doctrinal and grammatically correct exercise control products. Documents include, but are not limited to, intelligence portions of operation orders (OPORDs), warning orders (WARNORDS), fragmentary orders (FRAGORDs), scenario scripted events, Combat Instructions, and other tactical and exercise control intelligence related products.
- Assist in providing the necessary military direction and guidance within which the Brigade will conduct the intelligence components of its planning. Assist the HICON in issuance of orders and collecting appropriate reports from the training unit in the execution of planning and training. Assist in maintaining the integrity of the scenario, ensuring synchronization between the HICON and O/C/T during staffing processes and exercise execution.
- During CTC and major exercises, serve as the intelligence representative in a replicated HICON element, as well as advising intelligence Soldiers serving in similar HICON roles. Monitor programmed life-cycle requirements, develop purchase requirements and costs, attend meetings with contract equipment maintainers, and assist with packaging and shipping of equipment.
- Provide business executive support in linking Program Objective Memorandum (POM) and Budget Planning with Budget Execution and Control. Support the development, coordination and governance management of Request for Change (RFC's) and Engineering Change Proposal (ECPs) requirements documents.
- Travel as required not greater than 40%
- Minimum 2 years as an instructor on the DCGS-A system
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as an All-Source analyst or Minimum of 6 years experience with a BA in a related discipline
- Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.