The Mission Solutions Group at Leidos is pursuing a government contract with a classified customer in the National Capital Region which requires a Network Administrator. The candidate must have hands-on technical experience in administering client-server networking configurations, including servers, routers, switches, and workstations. The candidate will be responsible for the architecture, design, installation, configuration, administration, support, and maintenance of networks, including servers, routers, switches, and workstations associated with local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs).
• Update, configure, and manage IT system infrastructure and networks for the entire program
• Evaluate and recommend new technologies to enhance program function and efficiency
• Update, configure, deploy, and maintain Windows servers and Windows OS workstations in a network domain environment
• Consult for IT projects and cross-train employees as required
• Provide procurement support to acquire software, software maintenance and hardware in a non-attributable way
• CONUS and OCONUS travel may be required 5-10% of the time
• Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science or equivalent and 4 years of relevant experience. Work experience can be used/combined with education
• Demonstrated experience administering client-server networking configurations
• At least 1 year of experience with the Customer
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.