The Government Health and Safety Operations currently has an opening for a Process Manager to support a large healthcare contract in Baltimore. As Process Manager you will provide process leadership for an IT services and data center hosting organization supporting Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS). In this role you will oversee, guide, and monitor all aspects of process enablement for the organization. As a member of the organizations senior leadership team you will establish clear objectives and effectively communicate business needs, architectural objectives, and expected deliverables to engineering teams.
Primary focus will be on automation and process improvement for operations management, configuration/change management oversight, service level agreements (SLA) Along with a vision to use tools and analytics in areas like Service Now to improve signal to noise ratios and prioritization across the team.
Process Mgr. Responsibilities:
- Process maintenance and monitoring
- Process training and interactions with team on understanding
- Support audit reviews and findings remediation’s
- Responsible for Process automation Initiatives
- Setting program process policies, strategies and roadmap.
- Proactively identifies, recommends and implements new process opportunities
- Engaging with team members and stakeholders to understand mission.
- Support the strategic vision, development and timely delivery of process program initiatives.
- Provide process guidance and mentoring to team members.
- Champion new process development and implementation projects.
- Coordinate closely with program leadership and engineering team members to establish a clear understanding of business needs, drive process infusion.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders across the program to gain knowledge for the successful process evaluation and delivery.
- Establish and enforce standard process procedures and coordination of activities across all functional areas of the program.
BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- . Masters preferred.
- Must be experienced in process development for deployment with IT services and system upgrades.
- Previous experience process development and improvement with hands-on experience.
- Program process leadership experience.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, dealing with multiple stakeholders and business operations.
- Requires ability to obtain a public trust clearance
- Expertise in understanding and mitigating risks to business operations.
- ITIL Framework 3.0
- Service Now, Wiki, Share Point
- Industry: HHS, CMS, SSA, NIH, FDA or similar Federal Agency
- Continuing Learner: Aware of industry changes, through associations, journals, media consumption etc.
All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.