Leidos is currently seeking a qualified Global TRICARE Service Center (GTSC) TLAC Beneficiary Service Representative (BSR) Liaison, Team Lead, Floater for our Fort Buchanan, Puerto Rico location.
Our Military and Veteran’s Health Solutions Group TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP) program provides enrollment, marketing, and education services to military communities around the world. The TOP enrollment program includes the Pacific, Eurasia-Africa, and Latin America and Canada (TLAC) regions and the Global TRICARE Service Center in Trevose, PA.
Under minimal supervision, serve as TRICARE liaison for TRICARE Overseas Prime (TOP) beneficiary population. Support the TOP TLAC Regional Lead to facilitate and improve the area operations. Help maintain, interpret and track operations and metrics data. Assist TLAC Regional Lead with on site day to day operations. Reports to TOP TLAC Regional Lead.
Travel requirements: up to 50 percent annually.
• Responsibilities and Duties:
• Coordinate coaching and shadowing for new BSR hires.
• Support TLAC BSRs in resolving customer concerns, including escalated situations.
• Foster open communications with TOP TLAC Regional Lead, customer, and BSR staff.
• Maintain enrollment tracking spreadsheets or other means for TLAC enrollments.
• Offer coverage in a Team Lead capacity during planned absences of TOP TLAC Regional Lead.
• Assist BSRs to resolve customer concerns, including escalated beneficiary situations.
• Track emerging trends for TLAC area; escalate to Regional Lead for review and appropriate action.
• Identify potential issues; assist RL in preparing action plans, if requested.
• Compile monthly input for RL to report deliverables.
• Perform BSR duties as necessary, which include the following:
- Provide remote enrollment support for temporary BSR vacancies.
- Provide site coverage during planned absences
- Process enrollment/disenrollment and portability using DOES.
- Process and correct enrollment discrepancies.
- Research and interpret benefits, policies, and procedures to military staff, and beneficiaries using various resources.
- Support workload balancing and distribution.
- Maintain required system accounts.
• Acquire and maintain TOP expertise of the TRICARE Overseas Program
• Complete all responsibilities and duties in accordance with the health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guidelines to include proper handling of Protected Health Information (PHI).
• Be eligible for and maintain ADP II/IT2 clearance.
• Adhere to the dress code at the TSC.DHI
Required Education and Desired Skills
- High school diploma or GED. Associates degree preferred.
- Preferred to have three or more years of cumulative experience as a Beneficiary Service Representative.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in person and on the phone.
- Dynamic phone and customer service skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills with ability to motivate and engage others.
- Strong planning, time management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact with peers and senior management.
- Effective decision-making.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.
- Ability to multitask efficiently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications: Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:ADP2 / IT2
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.