Leidos Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group is seeking a Resourcing Associate/Analyst to support the DHMSM program in Vienna, VA.
Reporting to the Resourcing Project Manager, plan and track resources in support of IT go-live activities including but not limited to schedule creation, travel coordination, resource allocation, budget approval, and exception/variance mitigation.
- Manage relationships with subcontract companies and executive-level management, as well as, relationships with internal non-matrixed department heads.
- Assist in onboarding new trainers through detailed communication and new hire information gathering
Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives. Work is reviewed by management to measure objectives.
Works on problems of moderately complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercises independent judgment within defined corporate policies, procedures, and organizational goals to determine appropriate action.
Has the knowledge and experience to be able to handle unusual and seldom occurring job events.
US Citizenship required-must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
- High school diploma or equivalent and 3-4 years of prior relevant experience or Associates degree in related field and 2 years of related experience. .
- Experience in requirements analysis – identifying processes that can be improved and suggesting enhancements.
- Solid analytical skills required to solve complex problems with creative solutions.
- Detail oriented tracking of subcontractor travel and expenses.
- Basic knowledge of SharePoint workflows, functionality, and file storage.
- Working knowledge at Excel pivot tables and analysis.
- Time management in order to deliver assignments within assigned deadline.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and projects.
- Working knowledge of PMI project management processes.
- Ability to work on tasks with limited to no supervision.
- Information Technology experience
- Writing Skills for email correspondence with 50 or more associates
- SharePoint experience, General Microsoft Office experience
- Soft Skills
- Communication, Self-Motivation, Responsibility, Teamwork, Problem Solving, Flexibility, Even-Tempered
- Experience in team logistics and coordination is a plus
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.