The Intelligence Group at Leidos is seeking a Signals Intelligence Development (SIGDEV) Officer to develop and promote SIGINT collection on targets of interest in collaboration with intelligence community (IC) counterparts. The Officer will use their expertise in telecommunications networks to identify and analyze signals. This position requires an active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in order to be considered and is based at a location in the National Capital Region.
- Perform technical analysis against target systems and networks, characterize network capabilities and vulnerabilities, and support development of new techniques to exploit targets.
- Collect and characterize signals in target environments.
- Collaborate with IC partners to prioritize and promote collection.
- Utilize SIGDEV techniques and tools.
- Participate in analytic meetings, working groups, review boards, and/or conferences.
- Utilize linguistic skills to analyze digital networks.
- BA/BS in a relevant field (or equivalent military training) and 4-8 years of experience working within the intelligence community (IC).
- Demonstrated expertise with SIGDEV tools.
- Strong understanding of telecommunications networks/infrastructure.
Security Clearance Requirement
- Must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph in order to be considered for this position.
- Comfortable with travel to support projects.
- Russian language skills.
- Experience with Digital Network Intelligence (DNI) tools.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.