The Leidos Defense Group is seeking a Program Financial Analyst to join our dynamic and challenging Finance team supporting international contracts and providing ad-hoc support on proposals. As the Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Operation continues to grow additional awards will require increase support from this program financial analyst to support multiple programs.
The successful candidate will serve as a member of the Business Operations team supporting the NATO ANWI and Israel KATAR contracts. This position reports to the Senior Business Operations Manager of the Army & Mission Partners Division within the Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Operation. Work can be performed in the Washington Metro Area or could be performed via teleworking agreement.
The Program Finance Analyst is responsible for planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on projects of various contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. In addition, this opportunity has significant interface with Project Managers, Contracts, Project Accounting, as well as other organizations and will work closely with the program manager
The position requires strong organization, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills. Successful candidate must evaluate, monitor and implement policies, practices and functional performance standards for the Bus Ops team. In addition, candidate must possess the ability to work independently, in a team environment, with various organizational levels and manage multiple priorities.
- Program life-cycle activities such as project setup/ maintenance, invoicing support, accruals, financial projections, and month end close.
- Development of program annual operating plans (AOP) and Quarterly Forecasts.
- Reporting and variance analysis to include Revenue, Profitability, Cash Generation, Backlog, Risk and Opportunities.
- Development and maintenance of Estimates at Completion (EAC)s and factor in impacts of exchange rate fluctuations to cost EACs on quarterly basis
- Managing subcontractor hours and costs and assessing funding needs
- Significant interaction with the Finance FBO Manager, Program Manager, and may involve interaction with Ops/Line Management, Finance personnel, Contracts personnel, Procurement, senior technical personnel, and various other functional or support organizations.
- Supports internal functions such as Tax and Human Resources in managing international assignment costs and implements financial policies and procedures in support of the program
- Providing ECP pricing support on NATO ANWI contract
- Creating invoices and monitoring costs controlled on offline contract based in Israel (KATAR)
- Provides data and reporting formats for all types and levels of program reviews
- Prepares written and verbal reports to management regarding cost variances
- Perform other duties as assigned
In addition to program responsibilities, a successful candidate would also support the Division Finance Manager in Proposal support and pricing strategy, to include rate development, business case analysis, and reviewing competitive pricing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience
- Proficiency in MS Excel or other similar desktop tools that provide capabilities to collect and analyze information.
- Strong analytical, communication, and presentations skills, and the ability to operate independently.
- Experience utilizing Leidos financial systems: Fusion, Deltek Costpoint, SLICS and OBI
- Program Finance experience, familiar with multiple contract types.
- International Program Finance Experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.