Leidos Military & Veterans Solutions Group is seeking a Deputy Training Manager/Control Account Manager (CAM) to support the DHMSM program in Vienna, VA.
Join LEIDOS as the DHMSM Deputy Training Manager/Control Account Manager (CAM) for a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle supporting the Defense Health Agency and the deployment of a new and innovative electronic health records (EHR) system. The global deployment of our proposed EHR will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries around the world.
This individual will work directly with our Training Manager identifying customer training requirements, creation of the overall training strategy, oversight of the development of complex training content, and delivery of training content to our customer. The Deputy Training Manager/CAM will have responsibility for schedule and budget management of the Training deployment effort for the MHS GENESIS System. In this role, working closely with our Training Manager, you will serve as the liaison between our internal team and the government client to ensure that all targets and requirements are completed on schedule and within scope. This position provides expertise in support of training operations of the EHR system and recommends solutions to ensure the effectiveness of the DOD health care delivery to optimize productivity and efficient utilization of resources.
- Act as backup to the Training Manager upon his/her absence
- Serve as the ‘Chief of Staff’ for the Training team organization working closely with our Training Manager assisting with management of Leidos and subcontractor professionals to create and deliver training content
- Assist the Training Manager with managing the development of the overall training roadmap
- Provide coordination between the DHMSM government deployment operations staff and on-site training activities
- Works with the Government APMs on coordination, scheduling, training standards, and overall training delivery execution and reporting
- Coordinating all training project management efforts at MTFs/sites as assigned
- Provides oversight and management of Training Project Managers
- Development of training Schedules (Oversight of development of schedules with all project managers)
- Responsible for the oversight of development of all curriculum and assets at the enterprise level
- In conjunction with the Training Manager, conduct needs analysis, custom course development guidelines, development of criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of course objectives, and evaluation and learning assessments
- The Wave Deployment Control Account Manager (CAM) plays a critical role as part of the Earned Value Management System process and will work closely with the Integrated Product Team (IPT) Lead to define the Control Account (CA) work scope, schedule and budget
- Monitoring performance of assigned Control Accounts (CA), authorizing and directing CA work
- Establishment and maintenance of the Control Account Plan, including developing resource assignments, and identifying/documenting schedule and risk
- Verification and control of costs charged to the CA
- Conducting formal cost and schedule variance analysis and development of recovery plans
- Participating in Program Reviews, Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs) and other program or management reviews
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Strong project management experience leading teams and engaging with a highly visible customer.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to work across different audiences, personalities and experience levels.
- Ability to analyze data and information and make recommendations to program management.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, including the proven ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously with multiple audiences and against deadlines.
- You must be flexible and available to travel approximately 50%.
- Candidate must be able to obtain a US passport and Public Trust clearance.
- Experience in large scale IT deployment projects. (Preferably Government contract deployments)
- Experience in technology or health companies is highly preferred
- Working knowledge of EVMS, or ability to learn, scheduling processes to include use of Microsoft Project software, and integration of EVMS processes with Risk Management is preferred
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:ADP2 / IT2
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.