Leidos is seeking a PMO Program Support Analyst to support a PMO for a large (400+ FTE) contract within the Intelligence Community.
The PMO Program Support Analyst will also:
- Assist the Program Management team with compiling programmatic data and maintaining data.
- Contribute to the development of optimized PMO processes and templates as needed. E
- Ensure that contract deliverables and program artifacts are properly archived.
- Review deliverables and ensure that programmatic standards are met in the deliverables.
- Perform a variety of responsibilities including processing access requests for new employees, managing program calendars, updating employee rosters, and reserving conference rooms for organizational meetings.
- Track incoming hires and departure and may be requested to support ad-hoc projects as needed.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of experience supporting the IC (experience may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Experience managing multiple initiatives simultaneously, and experience prioritizing and monitoring tasks
- Proficient use of Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office Suite, and other collaboration tools
- Previous experience working in an administrative role is required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to communicate effectively
- Experience working with IC protocols and policies
- Experience with event planning is required
- Previous experience working at a customer site is required
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.