Leidos is currently seeking a driven, results oriented and motivated self-starter with a technical background to join the NISC III team as a Program Management Analyst in support the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Power Services Group (PSG), and specifically, the Engine Generator (EG) Program.
In this role you will be responsible for forecasting, planning and initiating equipment procurement and deliveries, coordinating activities to bring new equipment online at FAA facilities around the globe.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Receive technical inquiries from FAA personnel and coordinate responses for successful resolutions.
- Provide oversight to ensure timely action is taken by the equipment vendor on all warranty items, organize, and manage all equipment resources to bring about the successful completion of specific program goals and objectives.
- Ensure that all projects run on schedule, within scope, and budget constraints.
- Provide timely/accurate responses to all technical and program inquiries received.
- As required, assist in budget formulation activities utilizing FAA government databases.
- As applicable, author procurement required documents in support of program schedules.
- Work independently to achieve day-to-day EG Program objectives which may significantly impact operational results or program objectives.
- Update project schedules as required and provide input to FAA construction managers.
- Organize impromptu telecons/meetings to ensure all project maintain schedule and cost.
- Utilizing special client databases, provide programmatic input to other team members.
- Perform investigations and root cause analysis.
- Perform cost analysis, return on investment and cost estimating skills for analyzing alternative solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Design reviews – technical review of drawings and scope to verify they meet FAA requirements for installation
- Autocad drawing origination and revision
- Review bid installation projects
- Provide tech and cost review for IDIQs
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Normally requires a BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Additional years of related experience can be substituted for a degree at the hiring manager's discretion.
- Applicable project / program management expertise.
- Ability to present ideas to diverse audiences
- Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications to include: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Power Point.
- Autocad experience
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Previous experience working for/with the FAA related to Power Services.
- Knowledge/experience with power systems
- Technical background
- Lean/Six Sigma Analysis skills
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.