The Defense Group of Leidos has a career opening for a Site Lead / Manager at MacDill AFB, FL.
Serves as the Leidos primary representative and Senior Site Lead providing management and leadership for an on-site contract work force supporting the Joint Communications Support Element (JCSE). Oversees daily contractor operations for a team of 50+ personnel, works side by side with JCSE government stakeholders, and ensures contractual performance levels are met
- Focal point for JCSE government leadership on all contractor JCSE tasks and is responsible for addressing and mediating any performance or personnel issues.
- Establish lines of support, communications between JCSE program leadership, Leidos, and JCSE customers.
- Coordinates monthly status reporting requirements to the customer and task order manager
- Directly manages prime contractor personnel.
- Supports employee staffing actions.
- Identifies issues, risks, and dependencies.
- Ensure adequate staffing coverage.
- Monitor and improve performance.
- Develop, review, and update reports, briefings, papers, or spreadsheets in support of this task.
- Ensure adherence to requirements.
- Some travel may be required (10%)
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ yrs. of prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience. Specific experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Minimum Secret clearance
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.