The All Source Analyst will concentrate on Counternarcotics Trafficking and will scan, review, and evaluate open source, intelligence reporting, and recently published finished intelligence drug seizure and movement data for inclusion into the Consolidated Counterdrugs Database (CCDB). The analyst will extract and evaluate CCDB data to formulate analytical arguments, develop metrics for discerning changes, establish any developing or confirmed trends, and eventually recommend processes or techniques to increase the confidence level of the data. It also requires attending meetings with a variety of government agencies and briefing the summaries of flow/seizure numbers and assessments. The analyst, as well, will liaise with counterparts in other intelligence agencies to coordinate information acquisition activities, validate and ascertain reliability of information, or provide assistance in developing community intelligence reports. The analyst will work in a team setting and coordinate workload with team members.
· The analyst must be able to analyze and evaluated large volumes of data and intelligence materials.
· The analyst must have a demonstrated ability to conduct research to develop and provide supporting information for briefs, reports, and other written/oral intelligence products.
· The analyst must have initiative to task outside agencies and ensure that contributions are made in a timely manner.
· The analyst must work well in a team environment.
· The analyst must have writing skills, initiative, and be a team player.
· The analyst must have a working knowledge of the Intelligence Community and their reporting methods (TD, TDX, IIR, TIR, etc.).
· The analyst must also have experience with a message handling system (TAC, M3, etc.) and the MS Office suite.
· The candidate must have at least eight years of experience.
· The candidate must have a TS/SCI.
· Familiarity in counter-narcotics trafficking analysis is preferred.
· Working knowledge/technically skilled in using and manipulating MS Excel pivot tables is favored.
· The candidate must have a TS/SCI clearance and be eligible for required polygraph.
Education: Bachelor degree with 4 to 8 years relevant experience or Masters degree with 2 to 6 years relevant experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.