The Defense Group of Leidos has an excellent opportunity for a Resource Management Lead, based in Washington, DC.
The NGEN-R contract will provide secure end-to-end Information Technology (IT) services to more than 400,000 hardware devices and 600,000+ users at over 1,600 Continental United States (CONUS) sites and over 82 OCONUS site across Asia, Europe, and the Middle East; constituting one of the largest combined networks in the world.
The Resource Management Lead is responsible for the full staffing/requirement components of the program.
- Oversee the staffing process, including managing program resource managers
- Coordinate between PMO and program team leads and recruiting team
- Issue and tracking new resource requirements
- Review candidates
- Work with HR and recruiting team on outreach and job recruiting events and marketing
- Manage resource pool of candidate and employees in resource management tool
- Respond to changing staffing requirements.
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of experience
- Currently possess an active DoD Top Secret security clearance
- 8+ years’ experience Managing complex staffing and resource requirements
- 5+ years’ experience project management
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with all levels of PMO
- Experience with resource/staffing tracking tools
- Experience creating and managing staffing CONOP’s
- Experience engaging diverse pool of candidates and employees
- Experience managing teams
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.