This position will service as a data management specialist performing environmental verification and validation of radiochemical, organic, and inorganic analytical data. He/she will conduct data validation and associated activities in support of an environmental remediation program called the St. Louis FUSRAP.
The position will employ multiple radiochemical, non-radiochemical techniques, validation/verification methodologies on environmental samples related to environmental permits, effluent waters, site characterization, site remediation, waste disposal, and general project support. He/she will utilize data management system(s) to manage samples/data from cradle to grave within the Data Management Group (DMG). He/she will write quality assurance/quality control reports.
- Review and evaluate data obtained, either by vendor laboratory coordination or in house methods, to ensure that they meet the quality requirements associated with regulatory programs and laboratory QA/QC.
- Routine communication and coordination with DMG staff and management to ensure overall project object(s) are satisfied.
- 15 years experience conducting data validation and verification on the St. Louis FUSRAP program.
- Ability to employ multiple radiochemical, non-radiochemical techniques, validation/verification methodologies on environmental samples.
- Solid knowledge and expertise relative to environmental permits, effluent waters, site characterization, site remediation, waste disposal, and general project support.
- Strong verbal and written skills combined with proficiency with related software tools such as MS Office (eg. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Consult Emp
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.