The Airborne Solutions Operation in the Defense Group at Leidos has an immediate career opportunity for a Program Finance Analyst to provide assistance to Senior Program Finance Analysts in their Metro Park, Alexandria, VA office. The Program Finance Analyst is responsible for providing assistance in planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on projects of various contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. The successful candidate will have strong analytical, communication, and presentations skills, and the ability to operate independently.
The Program Finance Analyst will:
• Assist with program life-cycle activities such as project setup/ maintenance, invoicing support, accruals, financial projections
• Support for the development of program budgets, schedule and maintenance of Estimates at Completions (EAC)
• Aid in tracking subcontractor hours and costs and assessing funding needs
• Provide support in collecting program data for all types and levels of program reviews
• Periodic interface with Project Managers, Contracts, Project Accounting, as well as other functional organizations within the Company
• Work closely with the Senior Program Finance Analyst to help define and execute program goals
• Perform other duties as assigned
To be considered for these positions a candidate must meet the following requirements:
For a Level One:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
For a Level Two:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field with a minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience.
All levels will requires:
• Basic understanding of MS Excel and other Microsoft Office tools that provide capabilities to collect and analyze financial information and create/maintain standardized auditable project files for program management and execution.
- Prior relevant experience within the Government Contracting field a plus.
- Basic knowledge of multiple contract types: FFP, CPFF, T&M, CPAF
- Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems such as Costpoint, Oracle Business Intelligence, Cognos among others.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.