The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Offensive Counter Operations (OCO) Specialist, 616th Operations Center at Lackland AFB, TX. Candidates must already possess a current TS/SCI with polygraph in order to be considered. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO) Specialist will support the Targets Team, Analysis & Production (A&P) management, and ISR Assessment within the ISR Division of the 625th Operations Center. Provide OCO subject matter expertise, to include but not limited to familiarity with USCYBERCOM, Joint Force Headquarters – Cyber (any component), Cyber Mission Forces, and Combat Support Agency (CSA) Computer Network Operations (CNO), as well as Service Cryptologic Component (SCC) supporting Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) operations. Research, analyze and apply IC, DoD and AF policies and directives related to OCO and Cyber-related ISR operations and assessments. Build effective business processes for day-to-day requirements and/or production management and oversight (monitor and assess) of 16 AF support to OCO. Develop information sharing and analytic outreach methodology and develop strategic communication plans enabling collaborative relationships with members of USCYBERCOM, JFHQ-C (all components), the IC, and JFHQ-C (AF)-supported Combatant Commands and associated Component Numbered Air Forces and Air & Space Operations Centers (AOC) worldwide. Help develop 16 AF ISR and A&P strategies for OCO support, and accompanying ISR assessment plans. Develop OCO-related Intelligence Support Plans (ISP), Concepts of Operations/Employment (CONOPS/CONEMP), tactics, techniques and procedures (TTP) and training plans. Research, analyze and identify gaps and shortfalls related to execution of AF ISR support to OCO.
- TS/SCI cleared with Polygraph
- 10 years relevant Intelligence experience
- Four years’ experience in Offensive Cyber Operations (OCO)
- Four years’ experience in Information Operations (IO)
- Four years’ experience in Electronic Warfare (EW)
- Four years’ experience with the national intelligence community reporting databases and standards
- Understanding of J2 and/or AOC functions such as operational planning and collection management
- Understand military operations and the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP)
- Working knowledge of USCYBERCOM and Service Component CNO planning processes
- Working knowledge of Cyber Operations – Integrated Planning Element (CO-IPE) construct
- Working knowledge of the Intelligence Collection Process
- Working-level ability with all components of Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in in exploiting and reporting data from ISR sensors and platforms
- Experience in data mining and IC research analysis applications and technologies
- Experience in CSA Computer Network Operations (CNO)
- Analytical experience within a COCOM AOR
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.