- Add, delete, update, and maintain DNS and IP addresses on systems and network devices.
- Identify servers to be virtualized, creating test environments, validation, converting servers, and maintaining physical/virtual infrastructure.
- Ensure that cyber security and OPSEC policies, principles, and practices are an integral element of the operating environment.
- Continually monitor and fine-tune performance of the Information Systems.
- Conduct analyses of network usage, user complaints, traffic interruptions, hardware and software capabilities, and other relevant factors.
Services include, but are not limited to,
- Service life-cycle maintenance of databases
- implementing reporting features
- correcting database errors
- modifying databases performing upgrades, and user training.
- Create, update and comply with SOPs and other documentation.
- Configure, manage, and troubleshoot networking issues with Cisco ASA, Cisco Fiber and Lan switching (Layer 2 and 3)
- Windows/UNIX Systems Administration to Including Active Directory Domain Services (DNS, DHCP, GPO Management) as well as Active Directory Certificate Services; Configure and manage WSUS/SCCM for patching and application management.
- Specialized technical knowledge and experience with DNS, IP addresses and system and network naming conventions, networks, and operations.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 5+ years of prior relevant experience.
Security Clearance Requirement
- An active TS/SCI with Poly
- This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.