This position is located in the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), Operational Analysis (OA) Department in Reston, VA. DTRA-OA provides intelligence subject matter expertise and network analysis on WMD and improvised threat topics. This position is in the reachback cell, which provides 24 hours intelligence reachback support to OA personnel and leadership. Shift work may be required
List daily duties and/or specific job responsibilities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Responsible for all-source intelligence analysis to produce intelligence assessments and briefings for the customer for executive level audiences.
* Works directly with customers and team members to research, evaluate, analyze, fuse, and interpret reporting from multiple sources to produce current and finished intelligence products.
* Maintain current operational and strategic situational awareness of events in combat zones.
* Experience working independently and as a member of a team to research, evaluate, analyze, fuse, and interpret reporting from multiple sources to produce current intelligence products.
* Comfortable briefing senior level managers quickly and thoroughly with minimal preparation and be able to react to a highly fluid environment.
* Basic understanding of military operations and their corresponding intelligence support efforts.
* Provide expertise necessary to assist in the development threat analysis methodologies.
* Respond to internal tasking and analysis as directed.
* Working relationship with NGIC, DIA and DTRA.
* Ability to brief at the flag level and SES level.
Bachelor’s Degree and 4-8 years of prior experience or a Masters degree with 2-6 years prior relevant experience.
Relevant technical/tactical field with regards to WMD, improvised threats and all-source analysis.
Minimum Security Clearance: TS/SCI Clearance
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.