Leidos has a career opportunity in the Accounts Receivable Organization has openings for the Accounts Receivable Cash Application Analyst position in Tucson, Arizona.
This is an entry level position within our Accounts Receivable Organization Cash Application team. The Cash Application Analyst will be responsible for timely application of cash to customer accounts as well as processing of refunds and other adjustments. This position reports to the Accounts Receivable Cash Application Supervisor. Full time scheduled hours worked within contact center.
• Reconcile morning cash receipts bank statements to bank files uploaded to the billing and collections system
• Research and apply international bank account items.
• Review customer refunds for payment and match to unapplied cash
• Review and apply adjustments, credits and other items submitted by other Accounts Receivable teams
• Collect and post daily bank statements and miscellaneous reports utilized by other financial team
• High School degree and one to three years of financial services related work experience.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Outlook)
• Associate degree in a business related field or one to three years of financial services related work experience.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Accounts Receivable
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.