Support and lead portions of the Business Development and Capture as a member within a trusted pool of subject matter experts with experience and understanding in and with the National Guard Bureau and the capabilities, capacities, and legal perimeters of Military Intelligence of National Guard Units and their mission. Will address multiple areas of Guard Units Intelligence equities and run the gamut in terms of subjects —planning, operations, TTPs, technology, manning, etc.— to support BD activities.
- Support and lead portions of the Business Development and Capture, analysis, and recommendations for National Guard Bureau ARNG MI Support. Additional projects and duties may be assigned as necessary in order to support BD activities.
- Masters Degree (or 3 additional years of MI or senior officer experience in lieu)
- 10+ years of leading and supporting Army National Guard Bureau Intelligence activities or Military Intelligence units within the Army National Guard
- Subject Matter Expertise in intelligence operations, platforms and equities, intelligence training, and stakeholders
- Experience briefing and supporting General Officers, Senior Officials, and Senior US partners
- Former Army O-4 and above (experience in National Guard)
- Former Military Intelligence Battalion Commander or Division Level Intelligence Officer
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Consult Emp
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.