Leidos is seeking a Director of Inclusion and Diversity to join the Talent Development and Inclusion Organization. This role leads the continued evolution of the I&D strategy of Leidos, leading a team focused on increasing the Leidos brand as a diverse and inclusive employer of choice and developing programs that make an impact internally on recruitment, retention, advancement and engagement.
• Partner with business leaders, communications and across human resources teams to effectively weave Inclusion and Diversity into how we do business. Manage the design, development and implementation of enterprise level programs and initiatives that advance the diversity of our workforce and strengthen our inclusive culture.
• Implement best-in-class, game-changing programs and solutions that enable Leidos to recruit, engage, retain, and develop diverse talent.
• Lead the external strategy with engagement at a multitude of external events including diversity related conferences, recognition events, career fairs, and best practice venues. Showcase Leidos as an inclusive and competitive employer of choice.
• Lead the learning strategy development for I&D related topics.
• Benchmark external inclusion & diversity best practices to identify new ideas for developing diverse and inclusive cultures in large complex organizations.
• Partner with Talent Acquisition to develop and deliver strategies to increase our diversity hiring metrics at all career levels.
• Provide leadership for the Inclusion and Diversity Team ensuring excellence in the execution of key focus areas including: Employee Resource Groups, Strategic Diversity Outreach, External Employee Awards Program, Top Employer Awards, and Diversity Forums
• Prepare I&D briefings for executive management, including the Board of Directors lending insights into strategies, program effectiveness, and measurements.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience plus 12+ years of relevant experience in Human Resources or Masters with 10+ years of relevant experience in Human Resources (additional experience, education or training may be considered)
• Broad experience and knowledge of inclusion and diversity best practices with experience involving the design and implementation of new programs. Experience leading I&D programs and playing a consultative role for teams and employee groups on topics such as inclusive leadership, unconscious bias, equity, dimensions of diversity, social identity and intersectionality
• 5 years or greater of experience in leading teams and/or projects
• Strong analytical experience with an understanding of diversity metrics and program ROI
• Strong organizational and communication skills (both verbal and written) with the ability to interact with and influence leaders at a multitude of levels
• Demonstrated effectiveness managing diverse stakeholders including but not limited to executives, employee groups, vendors and consultants
• Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Talent Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.