The Leidos Health group currently has an opening for a Program Manager, in support of US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Program Manager will serve as the Leidos primary point-of-contact with the Government program office for management and technical matters and contract-level issues. He/she will provide planning, direction, coordination, and control necessary to accomplish all work requirements, and manage and oversee all activities performed by contractor personnel, including subcontractors.
The Program manager will establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize and assign responsibilities to subordinates, oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks, and assume the initiative and provide support to marketing personnel in identifying and acquiring potential business.
Specific roles & responsibilities for the Program Management position include but not limited to the following:
- Direct program management experience providing solutions to HHS or other health services related government customers for 7 - 10 years.
- Proven record of supporting programs managing and exchanging sensitive PII and PHI securely.
- The leader will be responsible for managing customized COTs application/system development, engineering, and sustainment efforts. This person will need to be very familiar with the HHS Enterprise Performance Life Cycle Framework (EPLC)
- The leader will be responsible for ensuring security measures are established to comply with customer requirements and minimize any disruptions to service.
- Present the status of contract activities, requirements, and problems during program reviews and in response to requests from the Government.
- Organize, plan, schedule, implement, control, analyze, and report on all elements of the contract.
- Ensure efficient and effective Operations & Maintenance
- Coordinate with contracts, finance, human resources, and procurement management functions.
- Perform hiring, supervision, and performance assessment.
- Identify, mitigate and control risks. Drive process improvement and innovation.
- Manage and integrate the efforts of subcontractors, assuring flow-down and fulfillment of all contractual requirements.
- Plan/lead program reviews and briefings; identify and report on issues or related problems and potential risks.
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree and between 8-12 years of experience working as a Program/Project Manager.
- A PMP certification
- Experience developing, managing, and executing project schedules in MS Project.
- Extensive experience managing Federal system development projects through their life cycle from initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing project.
- Extensive experience in creating and managing all project management artifacts including project management plans.
- Experience with Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) processes and best practices.
- Experience managing cost, schedule, and performance of projects.
- Experience in serving as a liaison to both internal and external customers.
- Excellent analytical, technical skills, planning, and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Preferred skills include:
Experience with HHS (EPLC). Experience in implementing and operating large scale customized COTs systems. Experience in case management required. Knowledge of Micropact Entellitrak case management platform is desired. Experience supporting and managing secure data interchanges of sensitive data with PII and PHI.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.