The Leidos Health group currently has an opening for an Operations Manager, in support of US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
This position is contingent upon contract award.
Leidos is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to assist the Program Manager with successful Operations and Maintenance for production and non-production environments. The systems Operations and Administration (SOA) team provides Leidos and our HHS customer with situational awareness and performance indicator and trends to ensure successful program operations including
- Situational awareness report containing key performance metrics and items of note, as well as a summary of tickets related to HHS designated areas/offices.
- Represents the SOA team in daily tag-ups, weekly and monthly meetings.
- Coordinates and leads the system maintenance requirements working closely with the customer program office.
- Weekly status reports showing trends for performance-related metrics and highlighting any significant issues.
- A Monthly Performance Report detailing the performance of SOA relative to the Service Level Agreements. This report also includes Root Cause Analyses (RCAs) for any cases where we failed to meet SLAs, identify external events impacted our ability to provide service, and process improvement recommendations.
- Monitors, tracks, enforces and reports on defined SLA performance.
- Periodic customer satisfaction review, review service trends and customer feedback in partnership with HHS to identify strategic areas where service can be improved.
Additional Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Providing input, recommendations, and assistance to Program Manager, regarding operations, service delivery, tasking, risks, issues, and assignments.
- Identifying major milestones, decision points, project lifecycle and other project events.
- Facilitating and participating in weekly program and schedule reviews.
- Working closely with teams and project managers to develop reports and schedules to include execution of O&M responsibilities and project initiatives.
- BA or BS degree with 12 years of prior relevant experience, or Masters with 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Basic experience in operating or supporting operations of a service delivery program.
- Ability to provide oral and written discussion of analytical findings using narrative and graphic forms.
- Prior experience supporting an O&M contract.
- Facilitation skills; excellent communication; and mission-focused.
- Logical, organized, detailed oriented, and team-player.
- Flexible and creative at getting deliverables accomplished in demanding environments.
- Experience in the creation of routine and ad hoc reports.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Experience in operating or supporting operations of a service delivery program, in a federal environment.
- ITIL Certification – Foundation.
- Knowledge of Micropact Entellitrak case management platform is desired.
- Experience supporting and managing secure data interchanges of sensitive data with PII and PHI.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.