Leidos Health Group is seeking a Senior Technical lead as part of a software development organization that will work in Agile teams to support the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
This position is contingent upon contract award.
The ideal candidate will have experience in customizing and maintaining Micropact Entellitrak platform. Must be comfortable in a hands-on development role and able to work with a varied technology stack and toolset. Ability to develop technical solutions, and document the solution architecture and design using standard design tools. The candidate will assist Program Manager and work closely with Customer Stakeholders and SMEs to understand requirements, develop rapid prototypes, request and incorporate feedback. The candidate will be responsible creating maintainable processes using software development best practices and coding standards (i.e. software reuse, refactoring, continuous integration, test automation, secure development, static code analysis, peer/code review).
- BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- 2+ years of Micropact Entellitrak development and operations experience
- Understands existing application and implements fixes and resolves defects.
- Works collaboratively and consistently with the team.
- Enhance the existing application as per the business needs.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective and efficient solutions that meet business requirements
- Report appropriately to managers and document any processes.
- EPLC lifecycle experience and documentation
- Proven communication and team leadership skills
- Experience working in Agile Development environment
- Requires ability to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance.
Additional Skills (Desired):
- Entellitrak administration knowledge and experience will be plus.
Medicare claims knowledge
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.