At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute’s “World's Most Ethical Companies”.
The QRC AISR division currently has an opening for a Configuration Management Lead to work in our Bridgewater, VA office. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to provide support to the CM Manager and take a leadership role in supporting Configuration Management processes for the division.
- Serve as task leader for Change Management duties and provide support for Document Management duties as required
- Provide support to continual improvement of CM Processes
- Provide troubleshooting and oversight on Change and Release related communications
- Coordinate with CM Manager and other departments to identify opportunities’ for improvement and help to execute resolution plan
- Provide support and leadership to CM team members
- Coordinate and approve process documentation to include training
- Support daily activities as required
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Requires a High School Diploma and a minimum of three (3) years of prior relevant experience.
- Must have an active Secret clearance with the ability to maintain.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong working knowledge of SharePoint
- Proven experience in Configuration and Document control management
- Excellent Organizational, time management and technical skills
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Ability to effectively communicate with cross functional team members including stakeholders
- Knowledgeable on aircraft systems
- Familiarity with AS9100 requirements
- Release Management of Technical Data (drawings/documents)
- Change Management
- Creating and leading training
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.