The Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Front-end Developer to work as part of an agile team in Clarksburg, WV. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the FBI mission. In support of the FBI mission, we are seeking innovative candidates to design and produce web-based user interfaces that drive back end services using RESTful APIs.
The Front End Developer will perform the following types of tasking:
- Design and produce web-based user interfaces that drive backend servers using RESTful APIs
- Produce automated functional tests for web-based user interfaces
- Design and produce web-based reports suitable for printing
- Shall identify and write user stories
- Preferred to possess a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Required to have four (4) years of experience in user interface design, web development, or software development
- Shall have ability to design usable, accessible, appealing user interfaces using web technologies
- Preferred to have experience with Java, JUnit, Spring Framework, Terraform, and Ansible
- Preferred to have experience with automated testing of web user interfaces and related technologies including Selenium
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.