The candidate will work with a multi-faceted team building solutions using and supporting the implementation and rollout of Service Now. Ideal candidate must be; self-motivated organized, analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule, and able to handle multiple priorities in and comfortable in a technical organization with a dynamic customer environment. This position requires infrequent travel throughout WMA.
- The candidate will design, configure, develop, implement, integrate and support development of baseline and custom applications and enhancements in the ServiceNow platform.
- Web Designer/Developer shall implement custom workflows in Service now and provide integration support with external systems and data sources.
- Working with a technical team the candidate will follow an agile software development methodology for planning, implementing, and delivering ServiceNow capabilities.
- The candidate shall be responsible for administration and O&M of the ServiceNow front-end.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related field and 2+ years’ experience. Additional 4 years of experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience with development and implementation of ServiceNow modules, to include the creating and/or customization of core application Request Management and Knowledge Management
- Experience with ServiceNow data models, capabilities and relationships
- Experience with the ServiceNow Business Rules and scripting aspects of the ServiceNow Platform
- Experience with web based technologies (i.e. XLM, HTML, CSS, HTTP, Angular, Bootstrap)
- Experience with relational databases
- ServiceNow Developer Certification (Certified Application Developer) is desired
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.