Leidos' Federal Health Operation's TRICARE Overseas Program (TOP) program provides enrollment, marketing, and education services to military communities around the world. The TOP enrollment program includes the Pacific, Eurasia Africa, and Latin America and Canada (TLAC) regions and the Global TRICARE Service Center in Trevose, PA.
- Provide supervision over the GTSC BSRs on the Over Night Shift 11pm to 7 am Monday through Friday with occasional weekends as needed
- Support the GTSC Call Center Manager to facilitate and improve the Call Center’s operations on the Overnight Shift.
- Help collect, maintain, and interpret Call Center operations and metrics data.
- Reports to Call Center Manager.
Travel requirements: up to 10 percent annually.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Coordinate coaching and shadowing for new BSR hire on TRICARE benefits, website information and other resources, and systems—DEERS Online Enrollment System (DOES), FOCUS, and TRICARE Enrollment Imaging System.
- Analyze training needs of BSR staff; identify opportunities for enhancements to curriculum.
- Assist Call Center Manager with the preparation and maintenance of the BSR staff schedule.
- Supervise staff and provide guidance and direction to Night Shift Team Members
- Conduct Mystery Call Audits to the Pacific Region
- Prepare deliverables (Q020, Top 10 Reasons for Telephonic Inquires)
- Review and Auditing documents (Deliverables, MPR documentation, Position Vacancy Report, etc.)
- Maintain and update Call KPI report
- Provide backup support to Admin for expense reports
- Perform audits on the GTSC Inbox (grammar/spelling: template usage, etc.) provide coaching when issues are identified
- Monitor FOCUS System 10 day KPI for all BSRs and complete random reviews
- Audit BSR work performance throughout shift in areas of calls, enrollments and customer service.
- Support GTSC BSRs in resolving customer concerns, including escalated call situations.
- Foster open communications with GTSC Call Center Manager, client, and GTSC staff.
- Maintain enrollment tracking spreadsheets or other means for GTSC enrollments.
- Support GTSC BSRs in a Team Lead capacity during planned absences of GTSC Call Center Manager.
- Assist GTSC BSRs to resolve customer concerns, including escalated call situations.
- Track emerging trends at the GTSC Call Center; escalate to GTSC Call Center Manager for review and appropriate action. Identify potential issues; assist in preparing action plans, if required.
- Compile monthly input for GTSC Manager to report deliverables for review
- Assist TOP QA Analyst in performing enrollment, phone, mailbox, and marketing material audits and analyses.
- Maintain required system accounts
- After adequate training and time in position perform BSR duties as necessary, which includes the following:
Provide remote enrollment support for temporary BSR vacancies. Process enrollment/disenrollment and portability using DOES. Process and correct enrollment discrepancies. Verify eligibility information for remote beneficiaries Research and interpret benefits, policies, and procedures to military staff, remote site points of contact (POCs), and beneficiaries using various resources. Provide phone support for BSRs located in overseas TRICARE Service Centers as required. Support workload balancing and distribution at the GTSC.
Required Education and Skills:
- 4 years of relevant work experience without a BS degree.
- High school diploma or GED. Associates degree preferred.
- Four or more years of cumulative experience in a call center environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in person and on the phone.
- Dynamic phone and customer service skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills with ability to motivate and engage others.
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact with peers and senior management.
- Effective decision-making.
- Flexibility and adaptability to change.
- Ability to multitask efficiently.
- Ability to supervise staff of up to 10 people on a shift
- During the first 6 weeks of hire, a flexible shift of days and nights will be required to be trained in tasks to be performed and to gain understanding of TRICARE Contract.
- After first 6 weeks position requires working the overnight shift full time
- Participate and complete BSR Training.
- Acquire and maintain TOP expertise of the TRICARE Overseas Program
- Provide on-the-floor support, as required, to night shift, including weekends.
- Complete all responsibilities and duties in accordance with the health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) guidelines to include proper handling of Protected Health Information (PHI).
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:ADP2 / IT2
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.