Leidos Corporate Group has an immediate opening for a Treasury Analyst to join our Treasury Capital Markets & Leasing team in Reston, VA. This unique and exciting position provides the opportunity for significant visibility to the business functions by supporting strategic and challenging areas including Cash Generation, Working Capital Management, Capital Structure, Credit, Leasing / Asset Financing.
- Cash Generation and Working Capital Management: Proactively identify, research, socialize, and remediate, where possible, suboptimal elements of the cash generation cycle. Manage AR Monetization Program
- Capital Structure, Origination, Compliance and Lender Relationships (support role): Parent Capital Structure. Subsidiary Capital Structure (external and internal capital solutions). In-house bank design. Support the sourcing of capital related to credit support. Manage / support debt compliance (internal and external reporting). Support credit rating agencies’ relationships. Support the management of interest rate risk exposures
- Credit Related Responsibilities: Manage the D&B vendor relationship and all related attributes to include system administration, billing, etc. Provide education and training related to credit underwriting, leasing, customer finance, UCC and technical expertise associated with commercial credit law. Manage credit support (parent guarantees and letters of credit). Manage IBRB (International Business Review Board) from a Treasury perspective
- Leasing & Asset Financing: Develop and manage relationships with asset based lenders. Leasing vendor management and credit origination. Provide advisory / consultative support in structuring contract terms and conditions (customer financing / leasing)
- Other / Special Projects: Manage and / or support M&A due diligence and integration support. Manage and / or support debt and stock repurchase programs. Support debt origination projects. Provide back-up support to Capital Markets and Treasury Operations
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related field and 4-8 years of experience related to financial or accounting disciplines
- Must possess the ability to work with all levels of personnel with excellent leadership, verbal, written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Must possess strong reporting and query writing experience with BI tools
- Must possess strong analytical skills and be detail oriented to expand knowledge and add value to the organization
- Able to think “out of the box” to solve problems, make processes more efficient
- Must have experience with project work (life cycles, timelines, etc.)
- Must be able to work successfully in a team environment in diverse locations
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines
- Functional experience with Costpoint, HFM, and bank cash management platforms (CitiDirect, CashPro, etc.)
- Functional experience with general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, project revenue, and Inter-company loans
- Experience in leading projects
- Government contracting experience
- Ability to grasp new ideas and skills quickly
- Customer service focused
- Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.