Leidos Corporate has an immediate opening for a BD Operations Analyst to join the Business Development & Strategy (BD&S) Operations team in Reston, VA.
The BD Operations Analyst is responsible for creating accurate and insightful reports for senior leadership. The analyst routinely interacts with all levels of management within the Group and Corporate functions in support of day to day activities and requests.
- Perform weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis on BD metrics (e.g. Submits, Awards, and Qualified Pipeline) as well as extensive ad hoc reporting
- Conduct audits and analysis of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) entries and coordinates with the appropriate owner for closure
- Visually represent data and ideas in executive level PowerPoint briefings
- Collaborate with the IT Organization and Group Operations on the development, testing and implementation of CRM system requirements, enhancements and utilization
- Perform complex trend analysis and provide strategic foresight using Excel
- Identify process improvements and reporting automation opportunities
- Provide guidance to Group Operations and other Corporate functions regarding policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of business experience. Additional years of experience may be used in lieu of a degree.
- Microsoft (MS) Office suite experience (e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel, including building pivot tables)
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams
- Knowledge and/or experience with MS Dynamics (WinIt) or other CRM tools such as Salesforce
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.