The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN).
Supporting the SENS3 management team, the candidates will monitor and support video operations for SENS3 Operational Networks on a 12 x 5 basis, to identify actual or possible video problems. The candidate will provide operation and maintenance support, including:
- Provide user training as requested/required;
- Perform periodic COMSEC maintenance activities;
- Provide A/V support for hosting facilities;
- Perform periodic inspection and testing of conference rooms;
- Provide 12 x 5 with possible on call support for set up and operation of VTC and multimedia systems;
- Provide user level maintenance support for VTC and multi-media systems, and operate video conferences;
- Maintain, setup, monitor, and troubleshoot video equipment for users;
- Assist users with the use of video conferencing systems by providing personal instruction in the use of control interfaces and procedures;
- Schedule and monitor video teleconferencing sessions.
- Additionally the candidate supports our Communications Center (CC) for backfill of the following responsibilities:
- Secure Fax management
- Electronic Fax management
- Automated Message Handling System management
- Phone and VTC testing
- BS and 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 4+ years of experience in systems administration for multiple operating systems including Windows and Linux and network configuration;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Experience conducting equipment installation, testing, communication;
- Knowledge/Experience with ITSM tools (i.e. Remedy, ServiceNow, etc.).
- Top Secret clearance (must be able to obtain TS/SCI with DHS EOD)
- DHS Experience
- Experience with CISCO technologies
- Experience with CMS network
- Experience working with Voice and video technologies
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.