• Execute all facets of the training development lifecycle for various training types, including instructor-led courses, web-based and online training, blended learning, and performance support.
• Conduct needs assessments and training needs analyses, including gap analysis, contextual analysis and root-cause analysis.
• Select and design innovative instructional and learning strategies and associated technologies to optimize learning and achieve learning objectives.
• Develop, execute, and test training courses and performance support products.
• Perform quality assurance and quality control activities, including SME reviews, design reviews, course pilots, and hot washes.
• Create and conduct training evaluations, both formative and summative, across all levels for maximum impact.
• Identify, assess, and mitigate risks associated with training project plans and schedules.
• Manage and execute all aspects of training projects, including schedules, resources, and scope.
• Must have a TS/SCI with poly to be considered
Referrals welcome! If their resume qualifies for one of the opportunities listed above you'll be eligible to win a prize! You may also be eligible for an additional $3,000 if your qualified referral is hired by Leidos!
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Curriculum Developer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.