The Leidos Innovations Center has immediate openings for Software Developers to join a software engineering team that supports a wide range of projects across multiple domains working only 15 minutes from the beach at our San Diego, CA office! We specialize in development of advanced scientific systems, embedded systems, graphical user interfaces, data centers, and distributed applications. You will work with experienced scientists and engineers over the full development life cycle from analysis to deployment using general purpose GPU software development for high performance signal and image processing applications.
- Design and develop software for high performance signal and image processing applications.
- General purpose GPU programming.
- Software architecture and design.
- Contribute to all phases of development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of GPU and graphics pipelines.
- Experience in GPGPU, CUDA, OpenCV, graphics pipelines
- Solid understanding of computer architecture and computer arithmetic and signal processing.
- Object oriented design
- Experience in modern standards based software design
- Understanding of computer benchmarking
- C++ Matlab, Linux, Python
- Computer architecture background
- Knowledge of applied math, scientific programming, Computer vision, machine learning
- Knowledge of other high performance architectures, FPGA, SoC, DSP
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.