Senior Program Staff Officer (TS/SCI)
Senior Program Staff Officer is responsible for implementing and providing guidance to customer senior management on security issues which include security education, classified document control, security investigations, classifications control and personnel clearances. Duties may include studying, investigating, preparing reports, and/or recommendations for preventative or corrective actions in areas requiring specific expertise, and briefing Sr Custome
Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Defining, establishing and implementing strategic , tactical and operational plans for the customer’s new security enterprise
- Applying domain experience and expertise, ensure short-to-midterm results from executing plans described above
- Provide direct SME support to Security Director and their staff
- Apply expertise and knowledge and strategic application of E.). 13526, NISPOM, DoD Manual 5200.01, DoD Manual 5205.07, and other applicable USG security policy
- Apply expertise in addressing complex security related issues across customer’s organization
- Provide strategic level guidance for the development and implementation of the following types of documents across the customer’s organizational structure:
- Security Classification Guides
- Public Affairs and Perception Management plans
- Test Plans and Concept of Operations
- System Security Plans
- Technology Transfer Agreements/Plans and Program Transition Plans
- Access Management Plans
- Research and present implementable solutions to customer’s diverse and complex problems
- Manage customer’s security enterprise that encompasses multiple programs, multiple security levels and multiple functional domains
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 8+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Generally has 8+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
- Willingness to submit to and successfully complete a Counterintelligence polygraph
- Requires deep management and leadership knowledge to support customer leadership manage cross-unit project or program teams and manage across multiple functions
- Must have the ability to work in a very dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative
- Ability to confidently provide presentations to customer Senior leaders
- Ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the organization
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.