Leidos is looking for an individual to lead teams of individuals though educational requirements. Manage the planning and organizing of resources to ensure compliance with the customer and companies training exercises.
- Manage the training needs, course design, course delivery as appropriate, effectiveness evaluation, and tracking course completion for the program team.
- Maps out annual training plans, assists with the development of new training programs and preparing education aids, coordinates training for new IT capabilities, handles technical issues reported to the Help Desk requiring end-user training for resolution.
- Translates technical documents into content that can be more readily understood by non -technical users, identifies problems, researches answers, and guides customers through corrective steps.
- Conveys technical information to non-technical users to assist logical thinking and engaging in creative problem solving.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- This role requires management knowledge and prior experience. Specialized training is needed to develop a train the trainer curriculum and course materials, present the course materials and train the personnel selected in those methods, oversee the results as those personnel train others, and enhance/adjust the course material as needed for future train the trainer classes to meet the evolving needs of the program.
- TS/SCI with Poly;
- This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
Certification in Education/Curriculum Development
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.