- Leidos currently has openings for RF & Communication Systems Analysts, at the 57th Intelligence Squadron, 365th ISR Group, 363rd ISR Wing, 16th Air Force, at Joint-Base San Antonio, Lackland Texas. The Analyst supports work under the Service Cryptologic Component (SCC) authorities of 16th AF and involves conducting of cryptologic activities directly related to both tactical warfighting and national-level operations. This Subject Matter Expert role will provide technical leadership of assigned work flows from both a primary support role and any project activities attached to the overall collaboration of Electronic Warfare and Electronic Intelligence. The data files and/or studies must meet community guidelines and standards to be usable in the deliverable format(s). The work is coordinated with existing Acquisition Intelligence Requirements, Requests for Information (RFI), and Data Quality Feedback (DQF) to ensure end user requirements for own-forces and U.S. commercial parametric data are communicated, prioritized, and satisfied. The USELMS provides foundational data to the Electronic Warfare (EW) and Joint Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (JEMSO) communities in support of Electronic Warfare Integrated Reprogramming (EWIR) requirements. The intent is to map, identify and program EM emissions for friendly assets as well as near-peer adversaries in each AO to ensure combat effectiveness is not degraded.
- Able to provide engineering assessment and review of United States Electromagnetic Systems (USELMS) data files.
- Perform independent quality control of technical information, engineering and intelligence studies.
- Perform, document, and forward independent quality control studies to government program managers for consideration prior to formal acceptance.
- Develop and maintain consistency in process, standards, and procedures with other Intelligence Mission Data (IMD) Production Centers and end users.
- Provide analysis of aircraft RF & Comm systems
- Provide and develop propagation analyses/coverage plots
- Engineer diagrams and back-bone diagrams
- Support the reprogramming of aircraft electronic warfare system
- TS/SCI security clearance on day 1
- Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of U.S. aircraft mission design series (MDS) Technical Manuals
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.