The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking a Senior Engineer - RSA Archer, contingent upon contract award, in Washington DC.
The work includes operation, maintenance, and administration of existing network and systems architectures and their components. The Senior Level Lead Engineer shall support Incident Management/Governance Risk Compliance Engineering using RSA Archer.
The Lead RSA Archer Engineer be responsible for system design/development as well as will be a Sr Engineer on program mentoring Jr Engineers.
- Support the installation and management of the RSA Archer system;
- Partner with security and infrastructure teams to maintain system availability;
- Assist with the implementation of RSA Archer;
- Support Archer applications to accommodate business requirements and/or design changes;
- Troubleshoot data feed integration, stakeholder notifications, and reporting requirements;
- Provide extensive knowledge of RSA Archer;
- Train Archer users on the use of tool as appropriate;
- Support SGRC/Archer A&A users to understand and navigate the process and terminology;
- Manage SGRC/Archer user accounts;
- Perform bulk user upload and single user account activation;
- Provide SGRC/Archer users with technical support;
- Transfer data to other applications for reporting purposes;
- Export/Import Privacy data into SGRC/Archer ingestible templates;
- Integrate other software/applications with Archer;
- Assist system users on how to perform the process of data import into SGRC/Archer and exporting meaningful reports to management stakeholders;
- Assist in validating data fields for use in the import process;
Education and Years of Experience:
- BA or BS technical degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Technology or a related technical field.
- 6+ years related experience
- Experience installing, operating and maintaining incident reporting, governance, risk, and compliance, and continuous diagnostics and monitoring systems;
- Experience integrating RSA Archer with other cybersecurity tools, e.g., Splunk;
- Experience training and supporting users of SGRC/Archer A&A;
- Experience bulk-loading/exporting data in and out of RSA Archer;
- Demonstrated ability to analyze difficult problems, think out-of-box and provide sound security solutions and recommendations to customers;
- Experience with preparing compliance reports and associated metrics, as needed by requirements;
- Basic understanding of network security architecture;
- Prior experience leading teams;
- Prior user training experience;
- Experience in system deployments, upgrades, ongoing maintenance and operations;
- Possess at least one industry recognized certification: CEH, CISSP, GCIH, GCTI, GNFA; RSA Archer Professional preferred
- Preferred: RSA Archer Suite Training including RSA Archer 6 Administration II and RSA Archer 6 Advanced Workflow and Navigation
Clearance Level Required:
Must be eligible for Public Trust/Moderate Risk (Level 5 Public Trust (PT) 7 SF85P MBI Moderate Risk NACLC),
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.