Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries.
Leidos is seeking an experienced Test Engineer to support the Air Force Research Lab. This role will support test planning and execution on an exciting new technology program from requirements definition through flight testing.
- Provide technical guidance during a significant project in designing, coding, testing, debugging, and maintaining program.
- Translating and interpreting functional requirements into test cases.
- Maintain test environment and install new software code as necessary as needed to support applications
- Develop and use automated test
- Perform regression testing, covering full suite of Operational Test Scenarios for builds and/or images to be delivered to customer.
- Develop detailed test plans, test data and define test acceptance criteria.
- Prepare test report summarizing test results including anomalies, systems errors, and configuration changes.
- Support the software configuration management process and understand software components and their interface requirements.
- Verify specific action or function of code and demonstrate successfully to customer.
- Assist the software development team in the implementation of automated regression testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other closely related field with a minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience
- Applicants must be a US Citizen with ability to acquire and hold a SECRET clearance
- Test data management and testing automation
- Technical expertise including fluency in one or more popular programming language
- Experience with DevOps, continuous integration tools and source control tools
- Experience with agile development and testing methodologies
- The ability to work on a multidisciplinary team
- Six (6) years of relevant experience
- Advanced degree is desirable
- Currently hold a Secret or Top Secret clearance
- Understanding of military CONOPS
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.