Leidos is seeking an Administrator who will be responsible for the configuration, administration, support and maintenance of systems for 25 networks, including associated hardware. Requires monitoring and updating current and new network systems, implementing critical system patches, scheduling O&M activities, and coordination of all customer related issues. The candidate must be able to work in a high energy environment and adapt to shifting priorities.
The Administrator on the program performs the following duties:
- Candidate is the resident expert on the project’s IT operating and network systems, computing hardware platforms, and network administration. Daily duties include O&M of virtual environments, patching, updating anti-virus and resolving security vulnerabilities.
- Develop functional requirements through interaction with end-users and coordinates with development team on systematic enhancements or changes.
- Provide system and application diagnoses to re mediate issues while engaging other teams as needed
- Requires BS degree and at least 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 years of prior relevant experience or experience in lieu of degree
- Must have a TS/SCI with poly to be considered
- Excellent written and communication skills required; excellent customer service aptitude.
- Must be available for on-call support as required.
- Experience managing Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 in a medium/large (500+ systems) domain environment
- Day-to-day fluency using Microsoft Active Directory to manage policies & user objects.
- Experience administering and using Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 and Microsoft Windows Enterprise 10.
- Knowledge of security policies and general vulnerabilities management.
- Possess and maintain one of the following certifications: MTA-IT, A +, Network +, or Security +.
As a condition of employment, this position requires the candidate pass both a customer required medical and physiological screening
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.